I have a lot of things I strongly believe in and that are
really big in my life.
I think
that everyone needs to be nice to everyone. There is no sense in being rude to
anyone. No one is the same and that’s how it should be but no one should be
judged because they like different things than you. You should embrace everyone’s
opinions and their different views on life because you might learn something and
enjoy that prospective.
Something
else I think is very important is being yourself. You can be someone else or
try to do everything someone else does but that makes you a copy and not
yourself which isn't cool. It’s okay to do certain things someone else does but
you need to know who you are the more you act yourself the more people will
respect you and look up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment